Shane Borland rips the transitions at Channel Skatepark in San Pedro, CA.
- Birthdate: 5/26/99
- Birthplace: Topanga Canyon
- Sponsors: Volcom, Globe, BONES WHEELS, Bones Bearings, Zico, and Powell-Peralta.
- Resides: Topanga Canyon, California.
- Years skating: 7
- Stance: Regular.
- First Setup: A rocket power board from toys r us.
- Music: Young the Giant, Foster the People, Taylor Swift, and FUN.
- Favorite web sites: Surfline and The Berrics.
- Favorite place to travel to: Hawaii and Brazil.
- Last skate magazine looked at: Thrasher.
- Last skateboard video you saw: Disorganized fun.
- Favorite Powell-Peralta video: Animal Chin.
- First skate video you watched: dog town and z boyz the documentary.
- Movies: 21 Jump Street, Hunger Games, and Hangover 1.
- Favorite Skater on Powell-Peralta: All of them
Spend a weekend with Shane Borland and this is what you can get.
Most of the team got together with Skateboarder Magazine to put together this short video.
Powell-Peralta filmed a Double Rock at the Thrasher skate park.
Check out Steven Reeves and some of the team at Mammoth Mountain Skatepark.