- Birthplace: Topanga Canyon
- Sponsors: Powell-Peralta, RVCA, Globe, Bones Bearings, BONES WHEELS, Independent Trucks and Jack's Surf Shop.
- Resides: Topanga Canyon, California.
- Years skating: 7
- Stance: Regular.
- First Setup: A rocket power board from toys r us.
- Music: Young the Giant, Foster the People, Taylor Swift, and FUN.
- Favorite web sites: Surfline and The Berrics.
- Favorite place to travel to: Hawaii and Brazil.
- Last skate magazine looked at: Thrasher.
- Last skateboard video you saw: Disorganized fun.
- Favorite Powell-Peralta video: Animal Chin.
- First skate video you watched: dog town and z boyz the documentary.
- Movies: 21 Jump Street, Hunger Games, and Hangover 1.
- Favorite Skater on Powell-Peralta: All of them
October 20, 2014
Blane Brummer held a party at the Pink Motel last weekend. Team manager, De Ville Nunes, took some of the crew to it. Shane Borland, Mighty, Charlie Blair, Taylor Nye, and Kiko Francisco. Read More
May 15, 2014
Shane Borland in RCVAloha Read More
November 15, 2013
A few videos that will get you psyched to skate this weekend. Read More
Posted in Videos
October 2, 2013
Information on the upcoming Powell-Peralta trip. Read More
Posted in News
September 24, 2013
Shane Borland skating at the Oceanside skatepark. Read More
September 2, 2013
Shane Borland, Full Web Video part. Read More
August 27, 2013
Shane Borland, High-Fived. Read More
July 16, 2013
Shredding Shane Borland loves to skate. Read More
February 20, 2013
Shane Borland rips the transitions at Channel Skatepark in San Pedro, CA. Read More