Eddie "Mighty" Moreno
- Birthplace: Guerrero Mexico
- Sponsors: Val surf, Bones Wheels, Bones Bearings, Grizzly Griptape, Vans Skate, Powell Peralta, Diamond Supply Co., Ace Trucks, Levis Mexico, Silika, and Remind Insoles
- Resides: Reseda, CA
- Years skating: 10
- Stance: Goofy
- First Setup: My Mom bought me a fake complete for my birthday one year I was stoked!
- Music: Chief keef, Tenor Saw, Bob Marley, KPAG, Fredo Santana, Alborosie, Barrington Levy, John Wayne, Mad Professor.
- Favorite web site: I go on worldstarhiphop and hella clips a lot.
- Favorite place to travel to: The hood where I first moved to from Mexico
- Last skate magazine looked at: The latest thrasher mag
- Last skateboard video you saw: Ryan Johnson New Deal part
- Favorite Powell-Peralta video: fun!!!
- First skate video you watched: Fulfill the dream back in Mexico.
- Favorite Skater on Powell-Peralta: Brad is one of my favorites on Powell he rips!
September 28, 2015
Powel-Peralta Woodward West Shootout 2015! Read More
September 23, 2015
Eddie Moreno in Val Surf's "Bad Luck" Read More
Fun Transworld park session with the Powell Peralta team. Read More
July 2, 2015
We hit up the East Coast and made plenty of good memories. Read More
May 29, 2015
Recap video for the Powell-Peralta LETS GO SKATE Midwest Tour Read More
April 14, 2015
March 20th, we depart from Florence, Kentucky at 11:30am with a 9 hour drive ahead of us. After about 30 miles on the road, Deville spotted Shelton Fireworks! They claim to be one of the largest fireworks warehouses... Read More
April 14, 2015
Take a look into our session at Ollie's Skatepark! Read More
April 9, 2015
A look into our day of driving to and skating Killer Skatepark Read More
April 6, 2015
A look into our adventures from Springfield, MO to Nashville, TN and our session at Six Avenue Skatepark Read More