Eddie "Mighty" Moreno
- Birthplace: Guerrero Mexico
- Sponsors: Val surf, Bones Wheels, Bones Bearings, Grizzly Griptape, Vans Skate, Powell Peralta, Diamond Supply Co., Ace Trucks, Levis Mexico, Silika, and Remind Insoles
- Resides: Reseda, CA
- Years skating: 10
- Stance: Goofy
- First Setup: My Mom bought me a fake complete for my birthday one year I was stoked!
- Music: Chief keef, Tenor Saw, Bob Marley, KPAG, Fredo Santana, Alborosie, Barrington Levy, John Wayne, Mad Professor.
- Favorite web site: I go on worldstarhiphop and hella clips a lot.
- Favorite place to travel to: The hood where I first moved to from Mexico
- Last skate magazine looked at: The latest thrasher mag
- Last skateboard video you saw: Ryan Johnson New Deal part
- Favorite Powell-Peralta video: fun!!!
- First skate video you watched: Fulfill the dream back in Mexico.
- Favorite Skater on Powell-Peralta: Brad is one of my favorites on Powell he rips!
May 30, 2014
Mighty sighting in the latest installment of The Skateboard Mag's "Pooling Around" series Read More
April 11, 2014
Mighty skating a backyard pool in Oxnard Read More
March 31, 2014
Enjoy these clips of Eddie Moreno, Charlie Blair, and Brendon Villanueva. Read More
November 12, 2013
MRZ has taken plenty of awesome photos with the Powell-Peralta guys. Read More
Posted in Photography